AIM
m1k345

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

Needs. . . more.

Awesome game, but when you get the level 3 Dual-Gatling Gun thing, you don't even have to try. The game would be funner with rifle upgrades and more oppressive enemies. But getting all the things was fun!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Great Game

Doooooooooood!!! Kick ass dood!!! Check out my song, it's gunna make awsome battle music in my game.
---------1---5-5-1---1---881---77776-6-5-5-4-4-3---2---1--- 1---1---1---1---6-2------------1---1---a---1---1---bb1---a-- -9---8---7-7-6-6-5-5-4---3-3-2---1---1---4---3------1---1--- 1---1---1---1---9-1---8-8-7-7-6-6-5-5-4-4-3-3-2-2-1---1---1- --1---4-8-8-----

GTA: Flash MXed GTA: Flash MXed

Great Game

Just 1 prob, my car keeps getting stuck in another car and my car damage got to -300.

Wall Ball 3D Wall Ball 3D

Wow

Great job with this, it's nice and challenging. Original too, I wish I had your talent.

DragRacer DragRacer

Wow

Great game. There's a bug though. When I buy almost anything I dont lose money.

Custom Cursor Tutorial! Custom Cursor Tutorial!

Thank you!

Now I can make my game all the better. That's too kewl.

Castle Cat 2 Castle Cat 2

Wow

That was awesome Wiesi! I actually beat this one. Wow, I can't wait until I have the talent to make games. Fo shizzle this flash was so crunk I have to give it all 5 of my R's, W00T!!!

Dragon Slayer (demo) Dragon Slayer (demo)

Great Game

Dude, MAKE THE DEMO!!! That was awsome.

Insane Orb Insane Orb

Great Game

Awesome job my friend. This game was the shit. A great twist on pong, and the pac-man was just a kewl addition. I just wonder how you did it, with flash. Keep it up bub.

cantankerousTANK cantankerousTANK

Repetative

I thought it was funny... for five mins. Make bosses or damage next time